05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- 'Pharma Bro' defies advice to keep quiet before fraud trial
- Court partly reinstates Trump travel ban; fall arguments set
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Philando Castile family reaches $3M settlement in death
- Jazz get assists from Baylor, Stockton for latest draft picks
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search