05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Person hit, killed by car in SLC
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- U. basketball coach reveals he had cancer removed in spring
- Woman recalls bank robber crashing into her car