05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Does saturated fats clog your arteries? Controversial paper says 'no'
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- UVU student's gun fires at food court
- Trump puts bull's-eye on Bears Ears National Monument
- Child psychologist advises parents about pros, cons of controversial Netflix show
- Tooele man who 'loses control' charged in two attacks
- Chaffetz to miss key votes on budget because of need for foot surgery
- Man killed in Iron County rollover crash
- Salt Lake principal placed on leave during investigation retires
- Examining former BYU quarterback Taysom Hill in the NFL draft