05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Death toll grows to 36 at Oakland warehouse fire
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Salt Lake man sentenced to prison for 18-year-old's death in dispute over girlfriend
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Rose Park woman serves neighbors with mobile coffee truck
- Huge Utah coal tract up for lease
- New York City woman finds lost wedding ring in trash dump