05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Photos: Snowbird faithful hit slopes on final day of the season
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Study: Brain scans reveal hidden consciousness in patients
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- 'My way of saying thank you:' Veteran with flag salutes motorists for Memorial Day