05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Passenger who was dragged off jetliner settles with United
- Audit considered amid criticized donation to University of Utah
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- 8 athletes you didn't know were from Utah - SPONSORED
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?