05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- 12-year-old boy shot outside Sandy middle school
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Woman convicted in husband's death hangs herself in prison
- Man swings hatchet after being told he was too drunk to get on bus, police say