05/04/2013 6:57pmWhat started as a decorative plant for landscaping has turned into an ecological nightmare along the Wasatch front. A drought-tolerant plant called Flowering Myrtle Spurge has become so invasive it's now considered a threat to the environment and even people's health.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Piano Guys ‘not giving up,’ continuing search for missing daughter
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015
- Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes
- Ex-wife of former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle sues company
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Authorities: Bus driver didn't brake before hitting big rig
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'