04/25/2013 11:01amApple announced its second quarter results this week, beating even optimistic forecasts and announcing expansions to stock buyback and dividends programs. Apple also teased new software, products coming in June and this fall.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds
- The dangers of opioid addiction and how to prevent it
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah