04/25/2013 11:01amApple announced its second quarter results this week, beating even optimistic forecasts and announcing expansions to stock buyback and dividends programs. Apple also teased new software, products coming in June and this fall.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man charged with threats of terrorism, robbery in holdup of Riverton bank
- Teen delivers 15-pound baby in India
- Riverton man cited for exposing himself, police say
- Quiz: Would you pass Utah's driver license test if you took it today?
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified
- Teen sues in locker room rape, alleges lengthy racist abuse
- Diets don't work, but here's what does
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase