04/25/2013 11:01amApple announced its second quarter results this week, beating even optimistic forecasts and announcing expansions to stock buyback and dividends programs. Apple also teased new software, products coming in June and this fall.
Browse by Day Archive
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- 1 dead, 2 injured after 3-vehicle crash in Roy
- Mascots rally to surprise local Wal-Mart greeter, painter with new bike after accident
- Train crashes into New Jersey station; 1 dead, 100-plus hurt
- Pedestrian hit and killed in South Salt Lake
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Authorities: School shooter killed father before rampage
- Cross-country coach called a hero after pulling students out of speeding truck's way