04/25/2013 11:01amApple announced its second quarter results this week, beating even optimistic forecasts and announcing expansions to stock buyback and dividends programs. Apple also teased new software, products coming in June and this fall.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- Zebra shark surprises scientists by giving birth without male
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- Injuries, inconsistent play may have unforeseen benefit for Jazz
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement