04/25/2013 11:01amApple announced its second quarter results this week, beating even optimistic forecasts and announcing expansions to stock buyback and dividends programs. Apple also teased new software, products coming in June and this fall.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights parking lot
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' is a disappointing 3rd installment in the trilogy
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?