04/25/2013 11:01amApple announced its second quarter results this week, beating even optimistic forecasts and announcing expansions to stock buyback and dividends programs. Apple also teased new software, products coming in June and this fall.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- 3 escape serious injuries in Farmington Canyon plane crash
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president