04/25/2013 11:01amApple announced its second quarter results this week, beating even optimistic forecasts and announcing expansions to stock buyback and dividends programs. Apple also teased new software, products coming in June and this fall.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Most racist ad ever? Outrage over Chinese detergent commercial
- Ex-BYU student convicted in meth lab case arrested in similar Salt Lake case
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard
- 1 dead, multiple people injured in Vernal car crash
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Is 1 minute of exercise all you need?