04/25/2013 11:01amApple announced its second quarter results this week, beating even optimistic forecasts and announcing expansions to stock buyback and dividends programs. Apple also teased new software, products coming in June and this fall.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Utah lineman Isaac Asiata selected No. 164 to Miami Dolphins in 5th round
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Washington County town hopes to win grant to help build its first park
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says