04/25/2013 11:01amApple announced its second quarter results this week, beating even optimistic forecasts and announcing expansions to stock buyback and dividends programs. Apple also teased new software, products coming in June and this fall.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Review: Just because you can make a movie about a boss baby doesn't mean you should
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Have You Seen This? Mountain biking down a mine shaft
- San Juan County's population growing faster than any other in the nation
- Road to Understanding
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?