04/22/2013 11:46amWindsor has apparently been home to royalty for some time. Not far from Windsor Castle, the burial site of a 4,500-year-old "important woman" was found buried with a gold necklace and an elaborately decorated drinking vessel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Most racist ad ever? Outrage over Chinese detergent commercial