04/22/2013 11:46amWindsor has apparently been home to royalty for some time. Not far from Windsor Castle, the burial site of a 4,500-year-old "important woman" was found buried with a gold necklace and an elaborately decorated drinking vessel.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Colon cancer rising among young adults, new study says
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- Michael Flynn in talks with Congress, wary of prosecution
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options