04/02/2013 11:49amMusic and rhythm are something that have been seen only in humans. Keeping a beat has been observed in some parrots and related species. But there's one more species on the dance floor now: sea lions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- 1 critically injured after crash in Riverton
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Man guilty of shooting cop sentenced to up to life in prison
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Without votes, Trump and GOP leaders pull health care bill off House floor
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation