04/02/2013 11:49amMusic and rhythm are something that have been seen only in humans. Keeping a beat has been observed in some parrots and related species. But there's one more species on the dance floor now: sea lions.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Road to Understanding
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- 'Bad luck' mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, study says
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?