04/02/2013 11:49amMusic and rhythm are something that have been seen only in humans. Keeping a beat has been observed in some parrots and related species. But there's one more species on the dance floor now: sea lions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Man questioned in Tooele fire released from jail