04/02/2013 11:49amMusic and rhythm are something that have been seen only in humans. Keeping a beat has been observed in some parrots and related species. But there's one more species on the dance floor now: sea lions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- 2017 NCAA Tournament Bracket
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent