04/02/2013 11:49amMusic and rhythm are something that have been seen only in humans. Keeping a beat has been observed in some parrots and related species. But there's one more species on the dance floor now: sea lions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Italy earthquake described as 'Dante's Inferno' kills dozens
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Salt Lake man pleads guilty to torturing puppy to death
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder