03/24/2013 9:15amAs we are inundated with more and more technology, our brains are creating an "ice wall" making it more difficult to form meaningful relationships, researchers say.
Browse by Day Archive
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- Age-progressed photo of missing Idaho toddler released
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?
- Airlines have rules about taking photos, video on planes
- From Left Field: One of the worst own goals ever; LeBron misses wide-open dunk
- 'Vicious' dog set for euthanasia as owner fights Santaquin city ordinance