03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 critically hurt after semi rear-ends slower moving car
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Reward offered for person who killed Helper dog with airgun