03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Mom’s crusade to teach son, 6, to share household duties goes viral
- Mike Pence to make campaign stop in Salt Lake City
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Tossing and turning? Here's how to get a good night's sleep
- Charges: Man tries to rob victim of shoes, shoots him in stomach
- Washington game ‘everything I dreamed about,’ Troy Williams says
- Poll: Respect for police near all-time high