03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Crews battling 1,800-acre wildfire in Box Elder County
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police