03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Crews continue to battle 'inaccessible' Saddle Fire
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County