03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alabama inmate coughs, heaves 13 minutes into execution
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Utah elections director describes John Swallow as a 'con artist' in new court documents
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- St. George Police seek missing, endangered 24-year-old
- Round 2: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- Giraffes, rarer than elephants, put on extinction watch list
- 1st trailer released for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'