03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Fate of fired Huntsman Cancer Institute director coming today
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Ben Anderson: Playoff magic alive for the Utah Jazz
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Negotiators make progress on bill to keep government open
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash