03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex