03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan