03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Samsung unveils first new flagship phones since exploding phone debacle
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- 4 scenic road trips to take in eastern Utah