03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah?
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Healthcare with resort-like amentities coming to Utah
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say