03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: New Clinton emails prompt further investigation
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury
- Does 'Inferno' hold a flame to the other movies in the trilogy?
- Infographic: Top 5 causes of car accidents - SPONSORED
- Police evict oil pipeline protesters from private land