03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- How the parolee who killed officer Doug Barney obtained the murder weapon
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified