03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- FLDS man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Bernie Sanders: Dems should get credit for killing AHCA
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- UTA looking for individuals to serve on advisory panel