03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- UVU student's gun fires at food court
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Does saturated fats clog your arteries? Controversial paper says 'no'
- Trump puts bull's-eye on Bears Ears National Monument
- Tooele man who 'loses control' charged in two attacks
- Child psychologist advises parents about pros, cons of controversial Netflix show
- Chaffetz to miss key votes on budget because of need for foot surgery
- Examining former BYU quarterback Taysom Hill in the NFL draft
- Man killed in Iron County rollover crash
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO