03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 83 titles; dropping 31
- Man who shot and killed son, himself, had domestic violence history
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- Have You Seen This? 1 million dots
- Mom to serve at least 4 years in son's potty-training death
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk