03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman recalls bank robber crashing into her car
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Person hit, killed by car in SLC
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K