03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- Utah doctor convicted in wife's death appeals sex-abuse case
- User-submitted photos: Vehicle fire, the Wasatch Front power outage
- Jail time ordered for man who killed girlfriend with his car
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?