03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'
- Settlement proposed for contentious land-use plans in 8 counties