03/10/2013 5:35pmHeart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. taking the lives of some 600,000 people each year, according to the CDC. New research from Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute could shed some light on how long people with the disease are likely to live.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say