03/06/2013 9:35amIt's like the universe decided to start throwing rocks at the Earth this year. Why space rocks keep coming isn't clear, but this month a comet is making its closest approach to Earth and should be visible with the naked eye.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- A better understanding of depression
- Prosecution ends its case by dropping 3 charges against John Swallow