03/06/2013 9:35amIt's like the universe decided to start throwing rocks at the Earth this year. Why space rocks keep coming isn't clear, but this month a comet is making its closest approach to Earth and should be visible with the naked eye.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- LIVE: Indiana Primary Results
- 11-year-old girl kidnapped from Navajo Nation is found dead
- I-215 reconstruction set to begin
- Utah to temporarily stop enforcing law in 'Deadpool' case
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- Wyoming man convicted of assaulting Forest Service officer faces 20 years in prison
- Twice-deported man arrested in Salt Lake, authorities say
- Cruz hits at Trump as Indiana votes, calling rival 'amoral'