03/06/2013 9:35amIt's like the universe decided to start throwing rocks at the Earth this year. Why space rocks keep coming isn't clear, but this month a comet is making its closest approach to Earth and should be visible with the naked eye.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Johnson scores 28, Jazz beat Clippers 105-98 to even series
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?