03/02/2013 10:23amThe last four years of my life after quitting my data plan have been irreversibly better than the four previous years in which I subscribed to a plan. I did it because I was tired of being on a self-imposed work leash.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Promises, pomp and protests as Trump sworn in
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Confrontation near parade route escalates, pepper spray used
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- 12-year-old LeBron James Jr. is the future of basketball
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash