03/01/2013 8:43amA first-of-its-kind billboard that doubles as a reverse osmosis system is making a difference by giving people access to clean water.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road rage leads to fatal shooting in West Valley City, police say
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- WWII plane crashes during promotional flight
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores