02/25/2013 11:46amThe development of human language is one of the most important and most mysterious events in the history of Homo sapiens. We humans are the only great ape — the only species anywhere — that is capable of practically infinite expression.
Browse by Day Archive
- Fiery crash kills 1, closes I-80 in Summit County
- Southbound I-15 lanes closed near Lehi after multiple-car accident
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Man admits to recording a minor showering, uploading child porn to email, deputy says
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona