02/10/2013 12:05pmFew things fascinate and terrify the public like the words "shark attack." But a new study asserts that "not all shark attacks are created equal," and provides new definitions for human–shark encounters.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amber Alert issued out of Kaysville for 3 children
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Another evaluation ordered for woman accused of leaving newborn in trash
- Have You Seen This? How to outrun a python
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Volkswagen reaches $14.7B emissions settlement
- States with the safest drivers
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Is Donald Trump hurting himself?