02/10/2013 12:05pmFew things fascinate and terrify the public like the words "shark attack." But a new study asserts that "not all shark attacks are created equal," and provides new definitions for human–shark encounters.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Charges say man wouldn't let girlfriend leave Magna home for a week
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- OPEC agrees to cut output in bid to push up oil price