01/25/2013 9:59amA group of British engineers are working to bomb-proof trains in case of a future attack. The goal of the overall project is to develop inherently secure, blast-resistant and fire-safe metro vehicles, including above and underground train systems.
Browse by Day Archive
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Brush fire in Utah County newest of several burning across the state
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- South Jordan students perform homemade opera
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Specialized team to help fight Brian Head Fire