01/25/2013 9:59amA group of British engineers are working to bomb-proof trains in case of a future attack. The goal of the overall project is to develop inherently secure, blast-resistant and fire-safe metro vehicles, including above and underground train systems.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Search and rescue looking for pilot after apparent plane crash in Juab County
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Park City to replace old transit fleet with electric buses