01/21/2013 11:49amIt has the makings of a science fiction movie: Zap someone's brain with mild jolts of electricity to try to stave off the creeping memory loss of Alzheimer's disease.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Man once named Public Enemy No. 1 sent to prison for assaulting officer
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later