01/21/2013 11:49amIt has the makings of a science fiction movie: Zap someone's brain with mild jolts of electricity to try to stave off the creeping memory loss of Alzheimer's disease.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Salt Lake City earmarks nearly $30 million for affordable housing, homeless resource center sites
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election