01/21/2013 11:49amIt has the makings of a science fiction movie: Zap someone's brain with mild jolts of electricity to try to stave off the creeping memory loss of Alzheimer's disease.
Browse by Day Archive
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Documents: Teen knew for months she'd been stolen at birth
- Redford talks Trump, journalism, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- What is ‘normal eating’?
- Have You Seen This? Inside a $250M Bel Air spec home