01/21/2013 11:49amIt has the makings of a science fiction movie: Zap someone's brain with mild jolts of electricity to try to stave off the creeping memory loss of Alzheimer's disease.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Southern California beats BYU 91-84 to remain undefeated
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools